- Appointing the independent auditors and pre-approving all auditing and non-auditing services permitted to be performed by the independent auditors;
- Reviewing with the independent auditors any audit problems or difficulties and management’s response;
- Discussing the annual audited financial statements with management and the independent auditors;
- Reviewing the adequacy and effectiveness of our accounting and internal control policies and procedures and any steps taken to monitor and control major financial risk exposures;
- Overseeing the fairness and appropriateness of our proposed related party transactions;
- Reviewing and approving all proposed related party transactions;
- Meeting separately and periodically with management and the independent auditors;
- Monitoring compliance with our code of business conduct and ethics, including reviewing the adequacy and effectiveness of our procedures to ensure proper compliance.